and Entrepreneurs. I like Fred Wilsons blog and here he talks about what 10 things great companies do, to counter that Matt Blumberg has written about what 10 things great investors do. I thought both were worth noting.
Related articles by Zemanta
- VC’s care about the upside case, not the mean (cdixon.org)
- Pros and Cons of 5 Venture Capital Websites (ariwriter.com)
- The worst time to join a startup is right after it gets initial VC financing (cdixon.org)
- Incubators (cdixon.org)
- Measuring Impact Investing (myventurepad.com)
- Venture funds ‘fail to deliver performance’ (telegraph.co.uk)