Ok, the post was motivated by my conversation with Haukur. He complimented me for quoting Mother Teresa and the Joker from the movie The Dark Knight in the same conversation. So, here is the quote from Mother Teresa
- People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
- If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.
- If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.
- What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.
- If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
- The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.
- Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.
In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.
Here is the Joker scene from the movie The Dark Knight:
I rest my case and I will let you make your own theories and hypothesis out of these words.
Pingback: How to fix any business | Startup Iceland