You can join with your pre-existing software or start from scratch during the online pre-game period lasting until October 30th or join the 48 hour hackathon taking place in Helsinki on November 6-8.
Here are six reasons to join Ultrahack:
- Ultrahack has top notch industry players to provide never-before-published APIs and tools.
- You will get a chance to explore a variety of challenge areas: #sportstech #fintech #smartcity #civictech #healthgames #iot #charity #automotive #intelligenttransport #ecom
- You will get expert mentor and judge feedback from partners such as Serious Games Cluster Finland, Leadin, GE, Idean, Microsoft, TKO-äly student club/University of Helsinki, DIGILE, Starcut, PRH, Tekes and many others.
- Ultrahack addresses tech, startup, student and developer communities all over the world. Top universities such as UC Berkeley and Stanford, global hubs and business networks in China and Japan are involved.
- Virtual teams are allowed for the 48 hour hackathon (1 person must be present), which makes it easier for traveling. There are also travel grants available for the best developers during the pre-game phase.
- Ultrahack has a multitude of prizes, rewards, and traveling grants with the total prize pot reaching €119k+. When you join you have a good chance of winning an extraordinary hackathon experience!
Apart from the online pre-game and 48 hour hackathon, the team of promoters are organising workshop days around the Nordics where the attendees get a chance to work on their ideas, find new team mates, and get advise and guidance from remote experts. We are working on setting up a workshop in Reykjavik in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!
In the meantime, I urge you to sign up for the Ultrahack pre-game and get cracking!
And remember, hackathons aren’t just for coders – they are for any creative individual who wants to participate in quick iteration of the idea to prototype stage of a product.