You can get your Early Bird Tickets here… there are only 50 Students tickets so get your seats before they are all gone. We are getting the website and other logistics ready for Startup Iceland 2014. As I wrote before the theme this year is the same Building Antifragile Startup Ecosystems, with a twist – with the advent of Wearable computing, 3D printing, Self driving cars and every other disruption how do we continue to create an environment that embraces change is conducive and supportive for anyone to start a new venture.
We have confirmation from the following speakers and mentors:
1. Bre Pettis – Founder of MakerBot
2. Jenny Lawton – President MakerBot
3. Liad Agmon – Entrepreneur in Residence Bessemer Venture Partners
4. John Biggs – Technical Editor TechCrunch
5. Thor Fridriksson – Founder & CEO, Plain Vanilla Games maker of QuizUp
6. Ben Kepes – Forbes Contributor, Technology Evangelist
7. Paul Miller – Cloud of Data, Technology Evangelist
We plan to have some exciting new Founders and CEOs from Iceland present as well… Startup Iceland is the yearly event that brings the world of Startups and Entrepreneurs together in Iceland to discuss, share, learn and connect with everything Entrepreneurial. We are very excited about the level of interest we are getting from people wanting to participate in the event from outside of Iceland. The biggest problem is blocking Hotels in Iceland which is totally different conversation. watch this space for updates.